That was fast.
The 2011-2012 NBA regular season concludes in less than four weeks on Thursday, April 26.
With 16 games remaining, the Spurs (36-14) hold down the second spot in the Western Conference - 3 games behind the leading Oklahoma City Thunder and 4.5 games ahead of the third spot Los Angeles Lakers.
Things can dramatically change - good or bad - in the next four weeks, but here is a look at the Spurs remaining schedule. Keep in mind, team records and positioning are based upon the standings as of Monday, April 2.
- 8 at home - New Orleans, Utah, L.A. Lakers (2), Memphis, Phoenix, Cleveland, and Portland
- 8 on the road - Cleveland, Boston, Utah, Golden State, L.A. Lakers, Sacramento, Phoenix, Golden State
- 7 games against teams with losing records - Cleveland (2), New Orleans, Golden State (2), Sacramento, Portland
- 11 games against teams that currently are out of the playoff picture - Cleveland (2), New Orleans, Utah (2), Phoenix (2), Golden State (2), Sacramento, Portland
Road game time zones:
- 0 Central Time Zone opponents
- 2 Mountain Time Zone opponents - Utah, Phoenix
- 2 Eastern Time Zone opponents - Cleveland, Boston
- 4 Pacific Time Zone opponents - Golden State (2), L.A. Lakers, Sacramento
- 3 games against Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers
- 2 games against Richard Jefferson and the Golden State Warriors
Maybe the best news:
- 0 against the Oklahoma City Thunder, Dallas Mavericks, Chicago Bulls, and Miami Heat
*The complete Spurs schedule can be found here.*