Be on the lookout for soft opening dates.
Taps Y Tapas is THIS close to opening. Here are a few things to note:
1. Taps Y Tapas (1012 N Flores) is located inside the former Quincy's Deli. The home-turned-eatery was built in 1883. While on the topic of location, the tapas joint is located at Five Points across from the original Green Vegetarian Cuisine.
2. T&T is owned by Denise Aguirre and Noel Cisneros of The Point Park & Eats. They're introducing 24 beers on tap along with a collection of cans, sangria and other drink goodies.
3. The kitchen will be run by chef Luciano Valadez owner of Mexican Street Food Truck. The Cordon Bleu-trained chef and his team will be cranking out Modern Mexican plates.
4. Hours will be in flux, but for now, Aguirre says T&T will be open Mondays, closed Tuesdays and will open for lunch and dinner.
5. While the indoor dining room is relatively small, the outdoor patio will be an area favorite in no time. Seating is available on the front lawn and the back lawn (which also include a stage for music).
San Antonio Current works for you, and your support is essential.
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of San Antonio and beyond.
Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.
Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing pledge, your support helps keep San Antonio's true free press free.