Try some of the brewery's favorites next Tuesday. (Courtesy)
Need pre-pre-Thanksgiving plans? Boiler House Texas Grill & Wine Garden (312 Pearl Parkway, Building 3) will host Austin's Adelbert's Brewery for a five-course beer pairing dinner on Tuesday, November 26 at 6 p.m. The menu includes:
- Baby Barbacoa Puffy Taco with beef heart and cheek with red chili and Achiote aioli on a puffy flour tortilla. Paired with: Black Rhino
- Crab Stuffed Squash Blossoms with milk honey and pecan smoked bacon relish. Paired with: Naked Nun
- Spanish Black Mussels with red wine onion tomato broth, local Spanish chorizo, cotija cheese and grilled Lavain bread. Paired with: Gypsy Series
- Boiler House Surf and Turf: Corned Pork Belly and Cherry Stone Clams with corned beef-style cured pork belly, garlic butter roasted clams. Paired with: Scratchin’ Hippo
- ABC Bread Pudding with apple, maple bacon, cheddar cheese and custard pudding with Tripel B caramel sauce. Paired with: Tripel B
Reservations are encouraged. Call (210) 354-4644. The cost of the dinner is $65 per person.