Wednesday, April 12:
- H-E-B, 999 E. Basse Road, 9 a.m. to noon
- H-E-B, 8503 NW Military Hwy., 3 to 6 p.m.
Friday, April 14:
- H-E-B, 1655 TX 46, New Braunfels, 9 a.m. to noon
- H-E-B, 2965 I-35 N., New Braunfels, 3 to 6 p.m.
Saturday, April 15:
- Pearl Farmers Market, 312 Pearl Pkwy., 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Tuesday, April 18:
- H-E-B, 20725 TX 46, Spring Branch, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday, April 19:
- H-E-B, 1150 N. Loop 1604 W., 9 a.m. to noon
- H-E-B, 20935 281, 3 to 6 p.m.
- H-E-B, 17460 I-35, Schertz, 9 a.m. to noon
- H-E-B, 910 Kitty Hawk Road, Universal City, 3 to 6 p.m.
Support Local Journalism.
Join the San Antonio Current Press Club
Local journalism is information. Information is power. And we believe everyone deserves access to accurate independent coverage of their community and state. Our readers helped us continue this coverage in 2020, and we are so grateful for the support.
Help us keep this coverage going in 2021. Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing membership pledge, your support goes to local-based reporting from our small but mighty team.
Join the San Antonio Press Club for as little as $5 a month.