Wednesday, April 12:
- H-E-B, 999 E. Basse Road, 9 a.m. to noon
- H-E-B, 8503 NW Military Hwy., 3 to 6 p.m.
Friday, April 14:
- H-E-B, 1655 TX 46, New Braunfels, 9 a.m. to noon
- H-E-B, 2965 I-35 N., New Braunfels, 3 to 6 p.m.
Saturday, April 15:
- Pearl Farmers Market, 312 Pearl Pkwy., 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Tuesday, April 18:
- H-E-B, 20725 TX 46, Spring Branch, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday, April 19:
- H-E-B, 1150 N. Loop 1604 W., 9 a.m. to noon
- H-E-B, 20935 281, 3 to 6 p.m.
- H-E-B, 17460 I-35, Schertz, 9 a.m. to noon
- H-E-B, 910 Kitty Hawk Road, Universal City, 3 to 6 p.m.
San Antonio Current works for you, and your support is essential.
Our small but mighty local team works tirelessly to bring you high-quality, uncensored news and cultural coverage of San Antonio and beyond.
Unlike many newspapers, ours is free – and we'd like to keep it that way, because we believe, now more than ever, everyone deserves access to accurate, independent coverage of their community.
Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing pledge, your support helps keep San Antonio's true free press free.