Bummer news for Northside hot dog lovers. The Original Hot Dog House
shared it will close its doors after five years of delicious hot dogs.
The location, which opened in 2012, became known for its S.A. Dog, a bacon-wrapped dog with glazed bleu cheese and bacon bits, and other over-the-top dogs. Owners John, Mike and Brandon Pugel, The Original Hot Dog House will close August 27.
Per the Facebook post, the company will focus its efforts on Pugels, the sister location of The Original Hot Dog House, which opened in 2015.
1218 W. Bitters Road, (210) 233-1139.