Whiskey Business Has Been Postponed to September 1 Due to Harvey



Sometimes, a drop or two of H2O in your Glenlivet helps develop delicious notes and flavors. A hurricane's worth of water, not so much. (Thanks, Harvey). Tonight's Whiskey Business event at the Witte Museum is postponed until Friday, September 1.

Here's the official statement from our Marketing & Events Director:

In coordination with the Witte Museum, we regret to announce that Whiskey Business has been postponed until next Friday, September 1.

This decision has been made in anticipation of the inclement weather headed to San Antonio, and in an effort to keep all guests, sponsors, partners and vendors safe.

Times, location, and programming will remain the same. All pre-sold tickets will be honored at next week's event.

Thank you for your understanding, and we apologize in advance for any inconvenience. Please direct any questions to cyardeni@sacurrent.com.

We will see you next weekend, San Antonio, and in the meantime, please stay safe.