Kick off summer with Cheesy Memorial Day Goodness! If you're throwing a party or BBQ in your backyard, or need a dish to share at the family potluck, celebrate with these tasty dishes. Yay for summer!
Nacho Cheesy Taco Pasta Ingredients
Pick your favorite toppings:
- 1 pound box rotini pasta
- 15 ounce can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 14.5 ounce can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- .5 cup milk
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3.8 ounce can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4.5 ounce bag tortilla strips
- cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 serrano, sliced
- 1 serrano, sliced
- Other optional topping ideas include: shredded lettuce, salsa, sour cream, guacamole, hot sauce, sliced jalapeño, diced onion, and black beans.
Cook pasta according to box directions in a medium pot and drain. As the pasta cooks, brown ground beef in a large saute pan on a medium-high heat. Add the taco seasoning and finish cooking ground beef according to packaged seasoning directions. Add in the drained canned tomatoes and stir until begins to simmer. Move the meat to a plate. Return saute pan to stove, turn down the heat slightly, and add your Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheddar Cheese Sauce and half cup of milk. Stir frequently to avoid cheese burning or sticking until sauce is creamy. Remove from heat. Add the meat back into pan and add the cooked pasta. Stir all ingredients together. Add your favorite taco toppings. Serve.
Fiesta Queso Burger Tostadas Ingredients
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 small white or yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound lean ground beef (or turkey)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 yellow corn tostadas
- 8 Tablespoons Rico's Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 8 Tablespoons pico de gallo (chopped onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and tomatoes)
- 1 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1 avocado, sliced
- cilantro, chopped (optional)
Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add oil and cook onion for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then, add garlic and let cook for about 1 minute, stirring every now and then. Do not let brown. Season ground beef with salt and pepper and cook for for 3 minutes. Add tomato paste and let cook additional 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in lime juice. To arrange the dish, place corn tostadas on a plate, and spread 2 Tablespoon of warm Rico's Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce on top of each of the 4 tostadas. Next, spoon about 1/4-1/3 cup cooked ground beef on top of each tostada. Add about 2 tablespoons of pico de gallo and 1/4 cup chopped red cabbage on top, as well as a few slices of avocado and chopped cilantro. Serve immediately.
3-in-1 Nacho Pizza Bombs
- 2 (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 (15 oz) can Rico's Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 14-16 cubes mild cheddar cheese
- 4-6 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno, chopped
- chopped cilantro/parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- A pinch salt
- A pinch ground black pepper
Place a pizza stone on the center rack of the oven (NOTE: this is needed in order to bake pizza bombs evenly). Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and then line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. Roll the refrigerated pizza crust on a flat surface. Using a 3.75-inch round cookie cutter, cut about 7-8 discs from each pizza crust. You will end up with about 14-16 discs. Fill the center of each with 1 teaspoon nacho sauce, top with 1 cube of cheddar, a few pieces of chopped bacon, chopped jalapeno, and a sprinkle of chopped cilantro/parsley. Then, lightly brush around the outer rim of the discs with water. Bring the moistened edges of the discs towards the center, lightly pleating to form a tight enclosure, and pinch to seal. Insert a long wood skewer dipped in flour through the center of the roof layer of the pizza bomb in order to make a hole for steam to vent. Place on the lined baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart. In a small bowl, mix oil, pepper flakes, garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper each. Heat in the microwave for about 40-60 seconds. Brush the Nacho Pizza Bombs with the heated mixture. Place baking sheet on top of the pizza stone and bake for about 15-18 minutes or until cooked and lightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and brush them again with the oil mixture.
Shrimp Skillet Nachos
- 1 pound Extra Large shrimp (raw, shell and tail-off), thawed and pat dry
- 1 ounce taco seasoning mix (original)
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large and juicy lime, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) bags tortilla chips (one purple and one yellow)
- 1 (15-ounce) can Rico's Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese or other, shredded (optional)
- 1 small avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions (optional)
- 1 Serrano pepper, sliced (or jalapeno if preferred)
- chopped cilantro
Preheat oven to 350 F. Season shrimp with the taco seasoning mix in a medium bowl. Then, heat a medium ovenproof skillet over medium heat, add oil, and cook shrimp for about 2 minutes on one side and turn to cook another 2 minutes. Squeeze on half of a lime and place on a plate or in a bowl. Layer a thick layer of chips, both purple and yellow, in the same skillet used to cook the shrimp. Drizzle the nacho cheese over the chips, spoon on half of the cooked shrimp, and scatter on the shredded cheese. Repeat layering once more.
Next, bake for about 5-10 minutes, or until hot and cheese is melted. Remove from the oven, top nachos with avocado, tomatoes, red onion, pepper, and chopped cilantro, and squeeze the other half of the lime over the garnishes.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 bag Tortilla chips
- 1 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho
- 1 15 oz can Ricos Premium Cheddar
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- ¼ cup banana peppers, diced
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 tsp steak seasoning
- ketchup and mustard
Preheat oven to 400. Brown ground beef. Stir steak seasoning and Worcestershire. Add chips to a baking dish. Top with Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese. Add browned ground beef. Spoon on half a can of Ricos Premium Cheddar. Bake for about 10 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and chips are toasted. Top with diced tomato, onion, banana peppers, and shredded lettuce. Finish with a drizzle of ketchup and mustard and a dollop of guacamole.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey ground beef can also be used
- 1/4 cup or 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups chicken broth beef broth can also be used
- 4 cups tortilla chips crushed
- 15 oz. can Ricos Gourmet Nacho
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan and set aside. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground turkey to the skillet and cook until browned. Once turkey is browned, sprinkle taco seasoning over the top of the meat and stir. Whisk in the flour and broth.
Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Let cook until liquid begins to reduce and sauce is thickened. Spread 1/2 of the crushed tortilla chips into the bottom of the baking dish. Top with 1/2 of the meat mixture followed by 1/2 of the Ricos Gourmet Nacho. Repeat the steps. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- 1 bag of frozen waffle fries
- 1 can Ricos Cheese
- Toppings such as bacon, green onions, tomatoes and jalapenos
Prep nacho toppings by cooking and dicing as needed. Cook the waffle fries according to package directions. To cook in an air fryer, place frozen fries in a single layer in fryer. Cook on 400 degrees for about 10 minutes. You may need to toss them half way through. While fries are cooking, warm the Ricos cheese according to directions on the can. Pile cooked fries on to a serving plate or platter. Top with cheese and toppings. Serve immediately while still warm.
Sausage & Cheese Tarts
- 1 Package Gluten free Puff Pastry – at least 2 sheets
- 1 lb Mild Italian Sausage
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can Ricos Queso Blanco
- Cherry Tomatoes – cut in halves or quarters
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and prepare your 4 inch tart pans with cooking spray and set them aside. Cook your ground Italian Sausage until fully brown. While the sausage is cooking roll out your puff pastry until its the desired thickness. Potato starch or any gluten free flour will make it easier to roll out. In a medium bowl mix softened cream cheese and Ricos Queso Blano and mix until smooth. Place your cooked sausage in the bottom of each tart dishes. Top each tart with cheese mixture and cut tomatoes. Place in pre-heated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool on a bakers rack for ten minutes before removing from the tart pan. Serve warm!
Baked Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 3 Chicken Breasts, filleted
- 1 can of Ricos Aged Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 3 cups Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 400° F. Place the chicken breasts flat on the bottom of a baking dish. Lightly season both sides of the chicken breasts with garlic, salt and pepper. Place the frozen broccoli florets on top of the chicken breasts. In a medium bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup with Ricos Aged Cheddar Cheese Sauce. Mix well. Spread the cheese sauce evenly over the top of the broccoli. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over the dish. Place on the lower, middle rack in the oven for 45-60 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts this could be more or less time. Check the chicken throughout and if it gets to where you don’t want it to continue to brown, loosely cover with a piece of foil for the remainder of the cook time. Serve over rice or pasta, and enjoy!
Street Corn NachosIngredients
- 4 whole ears of corn, shucked & grilled
- Ricos Nacho Cheese and Queso Blanco (the more the merrier!)
- Fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges (for drizzle and garnish)
- 2 tbs Olive oil
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Salt & pepper
Remove corn from the husk and lightly coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Grill the corn over medium heat until browned. Remove the corn from the grill and keep warm. In a mixing bowl, combine cotija cheese, sour cream, mayo, chili powder, and cilantro. Coat the grilled corn with the above mixture. Remove corn from the cob. Spread tortilla chips on a plate or baking sheet and drizzle with Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese and Queso Blanco. Top the nachos with the grilled corn, then top with additional cilantro and crumbled cotija. Garnish with lime and lime zest if desired. Place in oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes to warm.