San Antonio's first Pluckers (technically in Selma) isn't set to open for another week, but dedicated fans can enjoy a free meal this week.
According to the Pluckers website
, the Austin-based chain is welcoming San Antonians to stop by the new location to help get staff used to making and serving up delicious wings. The Pluckers crew gets some practice while we enjoy free grub, so it's a win-win.
The soft opening of sorts will take place during lunch (11 a.m. to 1 p.m.) and dinner (6 to 8 p.m.) from Monday, July 2 to Friday, July 6. The deal does come with plenty of rules.
So many restaurants, so little time. Find out the latest San Antonio dining news with our Flavor Friday Newsletter.
- Only four people will be seated to a table. Larger parties will be split up.
- Incomplete parties will not be seated, and will instead be placed on a wait list.
- Every diner will get a free entrée, and each table will get a dessert or appetizer to share.
- Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase and are not included in this deal.
- Be warned that wait times may be long and service will likely be slow.
- Only a certain number of diners will be fed during each shift. The earlier you get there, the better chance you have enjoying your food before the cut-off.