Best of San Antonio® 2020
The 30th annual Best of San Antonio® Readers' Choice poll is now closed. Look out for the 2020 results on Wednesday, Sept. 23.
Let's celebrate San Antonio! The 30th annual Best of San Antonio® Readers' Choice Finalist Round is officially open.
It's your chance to nominate all that makes San Antonio great — the local people, places and things to do — across 150+ categories.
We've tallied up the top five nominations in each category so you can vote for your favorites today through August 28. The winners will be revealed in the Best of San Antonio® print and digital issue of the San Antonio Current on Wednesday, September 23.
A few things to know before you vote:
- Celebrate what makes San Antonio unique by nominating locally owned businesses wherever possible. Only Texas-based businesses/people are qualified to win.
- You must register and turn off pop-up blockers before voting. If you are having trouble casting votes, you may need to clear your browser's cache. Not sure how to do that? Follow instructions here.
- If we suspect that you obtained your votes unfairly -- via third-party vendors, paying people to vote for you or by voting for yourself repeatedly using fake accounts -- you'll be disqualified from winning your category.
- We reserve the right to remove categories with low reader engagement, or add categories based on reader feedback.
- You may vote once per day, so spread the word.
Note: If you're interested in aligning your business with the best and advertising on the Best of San Antonio¨ readers' choice poll, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for awesome Best of San Antonio marketing packages.
Are you a nominated business? Use these downloadable graphics to spread the word!