Best of San Antonio® 2020
Let's celebrate San Antonio! 30th annual Best of San Antonio® Readers' Choice poll is officially open June 15 thru July 11.
It's your chance to nominate all that makes San Antonio great — the local people, places and things to do — across 150+ categories.
We'll tally up the top five nominations in each category and launch the "Finals" voting phase on July 20. The final round runs July 20 - August 22, with the winners revealed in the Best of San Antonio® print and digital issue of the San Antonio Current on Wednesday, September 23.
A few things to know before you vote:
- Celebrate what makes San Antonio unique by nominating locally owned businesses wherever possible. Only Texas-based businesses/people are qualified to win.
- You must register and turn off pop-up blockers before voting. If you are having trouble casting votes, you may need to clear your browser's cache. Not sure how to do that? Follow instructions here.
- If we suspect that you obtained your votes unfairly -- via third-party vendors, paying people to vote for you or by voting for yourself repeatedly using fake accounts -- you'll be disqualified from winning your category.
- We reserve the right to remove categories with low reader engagement, or add categories based on reader feedback.
- You may vote once per day, so spread the word.
Note: If you're interested in aligning your business with the best and advertising on the Best of San Antonio¨ readers' choice poll, please email email@example.com for awesome Best of San Antonio marketing packages.
Are you a nominated business? Use these downloadable graphics to spread the word!