- Pexels / Corey Dupree
- San Antonio's forthcoming Be Kind & Rewind will offer arcade cabinets such as Pac-Man and pinball machines.
For instance, Be Kind & Rewind — an arcade bar opening across from the Alamo next year — and Guillermo's, a longtime Italian food staple, both shared opening dates for their new near-downtown ventures.
We also covered Chicken N Pickle's new seasonal pop-up ski chalet experience, as well as new Southtown restaurant Up Scale's recent accolades from a lifestyle site as one of the best spots to open in Texas this fall.
This year's winter Flavor issue also went live online — don't worry, print issues will be on stands next week — and folks can read about five female culinary trailblazers working to share their unique relationships with food.
Read about all of these below.
- Downtown San Antonio’s Alamo Plaza to gain arcade bar Be Kind & Rewind in the spring
- San Antonio Italian staple Guillermo opens new Pearl-area location
- News and lifestyle site names San Antonio’s Up Scale one of five best restaurants to open this fall
- San Antonio’s Chicken N Pickle opens ski-themed holiday pop-up with seasonal food and cocktails
- Leading Ladies: Meet five driven women reshaping San Antonio’s food scene