- Photo via Instagram/Bowl and Barrel
- Go grab a yummy pretzel at Bowl and Barrel today for National Pretzel Day.
Happy National Pretzel day, y'all!
As a way to celebrate the day dedicated to pretzel goodness, we've rounded up five spots where you can grab a pretzel, as well as the salty snack's favorite friend — cold beer.
- Southerleigh, 136 E. Grayson St., (210) 455-5701:
Pretzels are served up at Southerleigh with a beer cheese and sweet Dijon, so grab a cold one (or several — Southerleigh brews all their own beers) and cheers to the pretzel gods.
- Frank, 1150 S. Alamo St., (210) 265-5292
There's no wrong way to eat a pretzel at Frank. You can grab a Giant Pretzel (seriously giant, it serves 2-4 people) or you can order a sausage board with pretzel sticks. Either way, you won't be disappointed.
- Bowl and Barrel, 17619 La Cantera Pkwy, #102, (210) 920-1102
Do you like pretzels with a side of bowling? Perfect. That's exactly what you'll get at Bowl and Barrel, where pretzels are served with house mustard and Texas fondue.
- Flying Saucer, 11255 Huebner Road, (210) 696-5080
Better known as a place to a grab a beer first and pretzel second, don't let this this opportunity to sample Flying Saucer's soft pretzels, served with your choice of cream cheese and chive, spicy mustard or queso, slip away from you.
- Big Hops, 226 W. Bitters Road, (210) 437-3588
Because everyone knows that hops + pretzels = perfection.