- Instagram / 2stepsa
- Two Step Restaurant & Cantina has closed its doors permanently.
We're talking a slugfest between the city and a North Side strip club, death threats leveled at a local restaurant owner unafraid to speak his mind and the closure of a local barbecue institution.
But it wasn't all saltiness and sadness. Plenty of you clicked on upbeat news about efforts in the Texas Legislature to make to-go cocktails — maybe the only thing good to come out of this fricken pandemic — a permanent thing.
- After city of San Antonio citations, men’s club XTC Cabaret keeps operating without power, water
- San Antonio chef receiving death threats after calling Governor Greg Abbott 'selfish' on CNN
- San Antonio barbecue joint Two Step Restaurant & Cantina confirms permanent closure
- With committee approval, Texas Lege is one step closer to making carryout cocktails permanent
- San Antonio-based H-E-B reverses stance, will continue to 'expect shoppers' to wear masks in stores