- Instagram / dorcolspirits
- Dorćol Distilling and Brewing sued St. Elmo Brewing in federal court this week for trademark infringement related to Dorćol's HighWheel Betty Kölsch.
But there was plenty more to snack on, such as a copyright infringement suit filed by a local craft brewer and new restaurant coming to Olmos Park. Tuck that napkin into your shirt, messy eaters, and get ready to feast on the Current's most-read food stories of the week.
- Texas to allow SNAP recipients to apply for replacement benefits for food destroyed in winter storm
- City of San Antonio approves councilman’s $14M plan to provide aid to local bars and restaurants
- San Antonio’s Dorćol Distilling sues Austin’s St. Elmo Brewing for Betty copyright infringement
- Photo of exhausted Domino’s workers taken at peak of San Antonio winter storm goes viral
- Former Culinary Institute prof Justin Ward opening restaurant San Antonio's Olmos Park area