- Instagram / roadmapbrewing
- Many SA eateries and drinkeries are keeping face masks mandatory after the state mandate expires.
No surprise then that the dramatic announcement accounted for two of the Current's most-read food stories this week. But lots of you also dug into reports on a new cocktail bar coming to The Rim, chef Stefan Bowers' latest plans and the passing of a beloved East Side restauranteur.
- These San Antonio bars and restaurants will require masks for service after mandate is lifted
- Owner behind San Antonio craft-cocktail mainstay Bar 1919 opens luxe new spot at The Rim
- San Antonio restaurant pros say Greg Abbott's lifting of COVID restrictions puts workers in danger
- San Antonio chef Stefan Bowers leaves restaurant group for sole ownership of pizza spot Playland
- San Antonio’s Mr. & Mrs. G’s Home Cooking mourns the death of patriarch William Garner Sr.
So many restaurants, so little time. Find out the latest San Antonio dining news with our Flavor Friday Newsletter.