1. The Josiah Media Festival is open to media makers born on or after June 1, 1989.
2. Entries must be postmarked no later than June 1, 2010.
3. All works submitted must have been completed within two years of the June 1, 2010 entry deadline.
4. Submissions accepted in Narrative, Documentary, Animation, Experimental
5. Films must not exceed twenty minutes.
6. All key contributors on the submitted project (director, DP, and editor) must also
have all been born on or after June 1, 1989.
7. Any music must be used with permission of the composers or copyright holders.
8. Only entries on DVD will be considered.
9. Entry must be accompanied with a completed Entry Form and the Filmmaker's Release Form.
10. Only those submissions accompanied by a self-addressed envelope with sufficient postage will be returned.
11. URBAN-15 reserves the right to use images of submitted works for publicity.
The three-day event will take place at the URBAN-15 Studio in San Antonio, Texas on July 8, 9, and 10, 2010. In addition to screenings, there will be opportunities for workshops with professionals in the field, critiques and discussions. Over $1000 of Prizes will be awarded. Prizes consist of lines of credit with B & H Photo & Video from New York City.