- Facebook / HTeaO San Antonio - Medical Center
- Amarillo-based HTeaO will open a second SA location August 13.
The former story shares details surrounding the purchase of a large piece of real estate near the Pearl complex — bought by family who operates Terry Black’s Barbecue in Austin and Dallas. The latter covers the tragic demise of Sergio Salcedo, 65, owner of West Side eatery Sergio’s Molino. The business caught fire early Sunday morning, and Salcedo was found inside.
Read on for those stories and more.
- Iced-tea chain HTeaO will open a second San Antonio store in the Medical Center on August 13
- Terry Black’s BBQ buys prime real estate near downtown San Antonio, plans mixed-use development
- Reese Bros Barbecue snags a brick and mortar location east of downtown San Antonio
- Owner of West San Antonio restaurant Sergio’s Molino killed in fire that ravaged his restaurant
- San Antonio is home to Texas's last Shoney's restaurant, but it will close permanently on Wednesday