- Instagram / richie.gif
- The Jim's location at 410 and Blanco closed its doors for good Tuesday.
Readers' stomachs turned at the news that employees of a San Antonio Sonic have been accused of sexual assault, and that a Southeast SA taqueria was caught using clothes to cover its tortillas by a health inspector.
- North Central San Antonio Jim’s location has permanently shut down
- Canopy by Hilton San Antonio Riverwalk, the city’s newest luxury hotel, opens Thursday
- Supervisors at a San Antonio Sonic restaurant accused of sexually assaulting underage employees
- San Antonio taqueria gets dinged on health inspection for using clothes to keep its tortillas warm
- San Antonio chef Stefan Bowers launching burger-centric food trailer outside Paper Tiger