- Instagram / kurasushi_usa
- Kura Sushi is planning a location in San Antonio's Alamo Quarry Market.
Beyond that, a chicken wing chain got smart and started offering thighs to sate yardbird cravings during a shortage. Meanwhile, a longtime burger joint shared plans to celebrate its anniversary with a steal on quarter-pounders.
Read on to get caught up on all of this week's most-read food chisme.
- San Antonio will gain its first revolving sushi bar with new spot planned for Alamo Quarry Market
- San Antonio dining staple Luby's sells cafeteria business for $28.7 million
- New San Antonio bar Chismosas brings Mexico-inspired food and drinks, cheeky decor to North Side
- Amid chicken wing shortage, Texas-based Wingstop debuts thigh-based delivery brand
- San Antonio staple Biff Buzby’s Burgers will offer quarter-pounders for $2.22 on Saturday