- Instagram / lagloriapearl
- San Antonio chef Johnny Hernandez is in talks with Pearl officials about the future of flagship La Gloria site.
A story on Hernandez's talks with the Pearl about the future of his original La Gloria location was among our top-trafficked story this week. Plenty of folks also got their fill of info on new late-night Chinese restaurant Buddhafull Belly and this weekend's Hill Country Craft Beer Festival.
Also racking up clicks was a story on SA's Curry Boys BBQ and San Antonio Colonial Tortilla Factory, both of which earned recent praise from Texas Monthly.
- San Antonio chef Johnny Hernandez in talks with Pearl about future of La Gloria site
- This weekend's Hill Country Craft Beer Festival in Gruene will serve samples of 100 different suds
- Two San Antonio bars will hold Selena Tribute nights this week
- New San Antonio late-night eatery Buddhafull Belly to deliver Chinese food until 2 a.m.
- San Antonio's Curry Boys BBQ and San Antonio Colonial tortillas win big praise from Texas Monthly