- Screenshot / YouTube / Randy Santel
- Iconic San Antonio eatery Lulu’s appears to have closed its doors for good.
You guessed it: a whole, whole lot of you perused the news that Lulu's Cafe, the downtown greasy spoon known for its absurdly large sticky buns, has permanently closed its doors.
Readers were also hungry for news on restaurant openings as well, scarfing down stories on soon-to-open tiki haven Hugman's Oasis and two new Italian eateries coming to the Pearl area.
Read on and see what else Current readers filled their plates with this week.
- San Antonio’s iconic Lulu’s Bakery and Cafe puts inventory up for auction amid closure
- Long-awaited San Antonio tiki bar Hugman’s Oasis and House of Má now taking reservations
- San Antonio restaurateur behind Biga and Acenar opening two new Italian spots near the Pearl
- Future West San Antonio restaurant primed to sate crawfish cravings year-round
- San Antonio’s Comfort Café tops Yelp’s list of Top 100 Brunch Spots in the U.S.