- Facebook / Mr.Crabby's Seafood Kitchen and Bar Live Oak by Redhook
- McAllen-born Mr. Crabby’s Seafood Kitchen and Bar has opened in the northeastern suburb of Selma.
The oddball of this week's top stories focused on a report from a home-project advice site Workshopedia, which named Lone Star — brewed by San Antonio-based Pabst — as Texas' most popular "trashy” beer.
Read on for those stories and more.
- San Antonio Puerto Rican tapas restaurant Luna Rosa eyeing a location in Southtown
- Swanky Texas cuisine spot Bar Loretta now open in San Antonio's Southtown neighborhood
- New seafood joint Mr. Crabby's now open in Northeast San Antonio
- San Antonio’s revered mini-chain Taquería Datapoint to open Northside location next week
- Report names Lone Star, brewed by San Antonio-based Pabst, as Texas' most popular ‘trashy’ beer