When: First Monday of every month, 4-8 p.m.
The Hilton San Antonio Airport is launching its new year-round “Military Mondays” program with a special week-long celebration leading up to Veterans Day. Every first Monday of the month, the onsite bar, Asado Lounge, will extend its happy hour by two hours (4-8PM); those who present a military ID, family included, will receive 25% off food, drink specials including $5 local craft beers, and a chance to win prizes. To kick-off “Military Mondays” and celebrate Veterans Day, the hotel’s hosting a celebration from Nov. 7 - Nov. 11. -50% off bar menu appetizers -25% off beer/liquor -Giveaways + NBA Pool