- Instagram / benyantovisuals
- La Fonda de Jaime 2.0 won the Taco Rumble.
Rounding out this week’s top food stories were details about a new seafood house in the city’s northeast region, a weekend manis-and-miches event downtown and a new hill country eatery with celebrity ties. Read on to catch up on this week’s most popular food news.
- San Antonio chefs win over Austin's at Food and Wine Alliance’s first Taco Rumble
- Northeast San Antonio will gain a new seafood house this summer with arrival of Mr. Crabby’s
- New restaurant outside San Antonio has ties to Texas country musician Kevin Fowler
- Renowned San Antonio-area pitmaster Adrian Davila shares recipe for slow-smoked barbacoa
- San Antonio’s Alamo Beer to hold manicure and michelada event this Sunday