- Instagram / @noodletreetx
- Noodle Tree owner Mike Nguyen surveys the vandalism to his restaurant on Sunday.
Nguyen has faced insults and death threats for speaking out on CNN about Gov. Greg Abbott's decision to lift the statewide mask mandate while only a fraction of Texans have been vaccinated. Fortunately, though, community leaders have rallied around him and sent a clear message that SA has no place for hate.
Catch up on that and other easier-to-digest news by perusing the Current's most-read food stories of the week.
- West Coast wiener chain Dog Haus to hold grand opening for San Antonio location this weekend
- City of San Antonio asks judge to shut down BYOB strip club XTC Cabaret, judge says, “nah”
- San Antonio restaurant Noodle Tree tagged with racist graffiti following owner’s CNN appearance
- New hotel eatery, terrace bar with panoramic River Walk views will hit San Antonio next month
- State representative files bill that would abolish the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission