How sweet is it that National Beer Day falls right in the midts of San Antonio Beer Week? Pretty freaking sweet.
If you're looking to celebrate this glorious holiday with some brews, SA Beer Week has more than 20 events happening today for you to choose from.
Events among the extensive list include:
- No Label Doughnut Pairing at the Growler Exchange (8313 Broadway St.)
- Brewing at Home course at the Blue Star Brewing Company (1414 S. Alamo St.)
- Third Annual Beer Week Craft Beer Tasting at the Hangar Bar and Grill (8203 Broadway)
- Spurs Night with Branchline Brewing at Big Hops Huebner (11224 Huebner Road)
- Freetail/Hoppy Monk Pig Roast and Cask Night at the Hoppy Monk (1010 N. Loop 1604 E.)
- Get Bent: Yoga, Bites & Beer at Freetail Brewing Co (4035 N. Loop 1604 W. #105.)
National Beer Day only happens once a year, folks. Celebrate wisely (and get home safely!).