- Instagram / taquitoswestave
- A recent survey rates San Antonio the fourth best taco city in Texas.
Also among our most-read food articles was a report that the South Side institution Snoga Bar-B-Q was closing its door after 44 years.
But not all closures reported this week spell the end for the involved eateries. While Jerk Shack, Restaurant Gwendolyn and Kimura are closing up shop, all three establishments. plan to relocate to new locations.
Read on for this week's top food stories.
- South San Antonio’s Snoga Bar-B-Q will close permanently after 44 years in business
- Survey inexplicably rates San Antonio as the fourth-best taco city in Texas
- San Antonio chef Michael Sohocki to close Kimura and Restaurant Gwendolyn, move to Five Points
- New family-friendly spot Screaming Goat Yard and Tap now open just north of San Antonio
- San Antonio’s Jerk Shack relocating closed Westside location to Alamo Ranch neighborhood