- Instagram / drink_whisperer
- Jeret Peña's Pearl-adjacent Three Star Bar is now open.
Folks also partook in details about the opening of Cava, a Mediterranean, Chipotle-esque joint near the Quarry, and in a story local biergartens, old and new, that are ideal for celebrating Oktoberfest.
We also got word that every San Antonian’s dream job — you know, the one that involved eating and talking about tacos for a sizable salary — was snagged by an El Paso Youtuber. Apparently, none of us can quit our day jobs.
Read on for those stories and more.
- Jeret Peña's Three Star Bar, San Antonio’s newest 'dad bar,' is now open
- Swanky new nightclub to open inside San Antonio’s iconic Sunset Station Train Depot in November
- Mediterranean restaurant chain Cava opens first San Antonio location
- Don’t quit that day job, San Antonio: El Pasoan named spice company’s 'director of taco relations'
- San Antonio biergartens — both old and new — provide the ideal place to celebrate Oktoberfest