- Warner Bros. Pictures
- San Antonio's Traveling Wizard's Ball bar crawl is back on Thursday, Nov. 18. It just won't be able to brand itself as a Harry Potter-themed event.
We also learned that a local bar group was served with a cease-and-desist letter for planning to serve Harry Potter-themed cocktails on a bar crawl. We also were able to cheer for two San Antonio high school students who won cash for college in a statewide culinary competition.
Read on for those stories and more.
- After letter from Warner Bros. lawyer, San Antonio's Harry Potter-themed bar crawl changes its name
- New Southtown San Antonio spot La Segunda Bartique marries vintage shopping with drinks
- Austin's P. Terry’s Burger Stand to open fourth San Antonio location as part of breakneck expansion
- Kura, San Antonio’s forthcoming conveyor-belt sushi bar, plans spring 2022 opening
- Two San Antonio high schoolers among five winners in statewide culinary competition