These guys know what it takes to win.
Now the Spurs can call "scoreboard" against anybody.
With Thursday's 118-110 win over the Portland Trail Blazers, the Spurs now have a winning record against every other team in the NBA. The win broke a tie with the Blazers to give the Spurs the all-time series lead, 80 wins to 79.
That obviously represents the Spurs' smallest winning percentage against any team. Others, as you might expect, are significantly larger. Here are the top five teams against which the Spurs have won the highest percentage of head-to-head matchups:
1. Los Angeles Clippers (123-36, .774)
2. Brooklyn Nets (66-21, .759)
3. Memphis Grizzlies (61-20, .753)
4. New Orleans Pelicans (38-13, .745)
5. Minnesota Timberwolves (80-28, .741)
to dive into the Spurs' all-time records against the rest of the NBA.