Remember a few hours ago when we told you
H-E-B would limiting the hours of its San Antonio stores? Now, it looks like the Alamo City-based grocery chain will be closing some of them all day Monday to the harsh winter weather.
But don't panic, they'll reopen Tuesday from noon until 5 p.m.
Here's the list of closed stores in the San Antonio area:
Stay on top of San Antonio news and views. Sign up for our Weekly Headlines Newsletter.
- Wurzbach Road and Northwest Military Highway
- Bulverde Road and Highway 46
- U.S. Highway 281 and Loop 1604
- Blanco Road and 1604
- U.S. Highway 281 and Evans Road
- Wilderness Oak and Hardy Oak
- Culebra Road and 24th St.
- Interstate 10 and DeZavala Road
- North Rosillo St.
- West Avenue and Blanco Road
- San Pedro Avenue and Oblate Dr.
- Leon Springs
- South Flores Market
- Interstate 35 and F.M. 3009
- Loop 1604 and Kitty Hawk Road
- New Braunfels: State Highway 46
- Basse Road and Broadway
- Bulverde Road and Loop 1604
- Nacogdoches Road and North New Braunfels Avenue
- Seguin Court at North Highway 123 Bypass
- New Braunfels: South Walnut Avenue and Interstate 35
- O’Connor Road and Nacogdoches Road
- Olmos Dr. and San Pedro Ave.
- La Vernia: Highway 87 and F.M. 1346
- Thousand Oaks Drive and Jones Maltsberger Road
- Austin Highway and Harry Wurzbach Road
- Perrin Beitel Road and Thousand Oaks Dr.
- Kerrville: Main St. and Hayes St.
- Potanco Road and Texas 211
- Babcock Road and Whitby Road
- West Avenue and Jackson Keller Road